Hello 2016.

17:15:00



Here we are, 2016! Would you believe this year my blog is 3 years old?! Craaaaazy stuff!! 


I don't really like to make new years resolutions because I never stick to them, so instead I have set myself a few goals.. Which I obviously will stick to, most definitely. Yeah right...

Lose Weight: If you've been reading my blog for a while you may know I have been struggling to lose all the weight I gained in my first year of university. I'm going to Croatia at the end of March and moving back to Oxford in May when I finish uni. I've decided that enough is enough and I cannot carry on this way, I'm not living a healthy lifestyle. Before uni I was very toned, very slim, mainly because I was dancing and exercising everyday at college, but I also ate so much better and not so much. So yes, starting January I am going to start working out, eating less, I've had a massive wave of motivation come over me lately and I am determined to be able to fit back into the shorts I could wear before I left for uni. It's not gonna be easy, but I'm so determined to get there.

Drink More Water: I've decided I don't drink enough water, honestly, I haven't had a glass in about 3 days. It's a bit of a shame because I was so good at this during the summer. I've got myself a litre bottle and will be drinking two of those a day. I read an article of a woman who started drinking two litres a day and it reduced her under-eye circles and made her skin look all dewy and lovely. Therefore I will be giving this one a good go.

Blogging/Vlogging More: I said this alllllll year, but I am 100% sticking to it this year. Because I'm at uni my blog kind of becomes less of a priority when I am there, understandable. I think this is a real shame because I love writing it, I really do I just run out of time. So yes, 2016 is the year for blogging and vlogging, which you can find here - www.youtube,com/bethwilloughby . It's also the only New Years Resolution I have stuck with this year - go me!

Become More Organised: If anyone knows me then they know I'm am a complete mess. This is something I'd like to sort out. I write ALOT of notes and things, I think I'll be purchasing a diary after Christmas. I'm going to be buying storage boxes and really try to get my life together as I'm being shoved out into the real world in the summer. Sigh.

Saying Yes To The Dress: Obviously there is no dress, because for one to have a dress they must have a lover and to have a lover you must not be me. But yes 2016 is my year to say yes to everything, unless it's ridiculously stupid of course. I don't really care anymore. I think I need to stop playing life safe, we need to go for it! WE CAN DO THIS!

I hope 2016 is wonderful for you all
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe