One month..

12:52:00

In exactly a months time I will be finishing my third year of uni and for the first time in 22 years of living I don't have any sort of plan. 
It's a pretty daunting feeling. it's like someone is taking you to a fork in the road and then throwing away the map. The only thing I know is that I will be moving back into my family home in Oxford, the rest of the story is blank. 
At first I was scared for the future, of the unknown. Scared of amounting to nothing. Scared of letting everyone down. Scared that I've spent the last three years wasting my time and money. Though the more I'm thinking about it, the more I'm getting excited. I've been applying for some really exciting jobs, some which I never thought I'd ever dream of applying for them and that really makes me feel as though the next chapter in my life could possibly be the best one yet.
I'm looking forward to finally getting a full-time job and having a routine and to be living an adult life. I think I've outgrown education, I want to take everything I've learnt and put it into practice. I want to have a folder and a car and a house and a debit card which isn't riddled with minus numbers. 
It's exciting. 
Drink up, here's to the future.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe