Blogmas Day 1 | Hello Again

10:31:00


Hello December,

Bloody hell, you've come round quickly. It feels like yesterday I was running around Reading smelling like horseshite in the freezing cold and torrential rain, in shorts and wellie boots searching for our taxi driver after the festival. Since then I've started my second year of university, and completed the longest month ever. That's right Ladies & Gents, sober November is over & we're celebrating this evening with a well deserved, night on the town.

But here we are again, the advent calendar has been opened, the decorations & tree are up, the costa specials are in and the christmas jumpers are on. Wow. Many people know I love Christmas. It is my time of year. As soon as Summer finishes, I am right on it, getting the Christmas songs out, obviously way too early but I love love love love it. I love nothing more than walking down the road in my hat, scarfs, gloves and coat and admiring everyones decorated houses.

After ruining Christmas (not really) last year I got all my presents sorted before the month began! New world record! Anywho, I'm extremely happy for the holiday season to begin! 

See you all tomorrow xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe