Welcome 2017.

10:52:00

Related image

..Christ I'm getting old. 
2017 already. Mental that.
I've decided this year I'm going to set 2 list of things, which fills me witch much joy as I find writing list extremely therapeutic. The first list will be a list of resolutions and the others will be things that I would like to do, but aren't really achievements.. you get me?
Here are my goals which I hope to complete by the end of 2017.


*  To Learn to drive:
I'm 23 in a few weeks and to be honest, I've probably left it a bit late, but better late than never, right?
The thought of driving around blaring music if the prime reason for wanting to drive.. I planned to start learning before I went to uni, but never got round to it, so I suppose I could play catch up with my 19 year old's wishes.

* To Start Exercising Regularly
I know, I know, everyone says this. It's not about getting super skinny, it's about feeling more energetic. I feel now I've lost a bit of weight I'd like to become a bit more energetic, healthier and to be honest, a bit less unfit.. maybe regain the abs I once had. 

* Stop the negativity:
I've decided I am at the age now where I'd feel the most comfortable cutting things/people out. I'd like to think that I'm the sort of person who tries to find the best in every situations. Even if I do have the occasional trantrum - we're all human - but there are certain things that I find bring me down and to be honest I cannot be bothered anymore. From this year onward I'm only going to do whatever makes me happy. However selfish that sounds. 

* Start Saving
This is going to be the hardest thing on my list. I am the worst with money. Absolutely terrible. But, we have to start somewhere, so from this month I am going to start putting some money away and saving it for a rainy day, as it's said.

*Become More Organised
I slowly started getting there this year, writing things down etc.. but I'm still a horrendously messy person and this is something which I hope on fixing. I'd love to take all the classy bloggy photos but everything is such a mess.

I feel very motivated to complete and achieve these this year. I feel very confident and driven that this is the year that I am going to sort - or attempt - to sort my life out and I hope that you will all be with me for that journey.

What are your resolutions?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe