And just like that, it's all over.

09:24:00

It's been a while, but multiple things have happened in this time. I've pretty much been living my life to the full. Some would say too much. But it's been great. *Insert obligatory dissertation photo here*


Basically. University is over. Poof. Gone. Cya.

It's been a crazy time. After spending many months moaning about how much I wanted it to be over and wanted to move home. I've been home and decided I'd much prefer to be back at uni. I feel even though I was so ready to have been finishing the working side of things, I am so not ready for the whole university life to end. There's a massive uncertainty in my life at the moment which I've never had before and I don't really like it. But that's life and we shall live it.


Over the course of my absents I went to see Catfish and the Bottlemen at Northampton. I saw them at Reading Festival last year and thought they were so good. I love a proper mental crowd so I was very much looking forward to it, however I didn't think it was all that. I'm not sure if it was just because of the different crowd or just because it was a smaller venue, but I didn't really feel that the band had much chemistry on stage, I was a bit concerned as to whether they actually like each other. It's a shame because I really thought they were amazing at Reading and I love their album.


And FINALLY. Of course I went to see Busted. Well, I wouldn't not would I? It was everything, Honestly, I was a bit cautious that there would be no chemistry between the band and it would all be done a bit halfheartedly. But my god. Every song they did (par a new one which was a tad boring) was so full of energy and excitement. I'm so so happy I went.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe