Summery Explorations

08:14:00

 

Hey Lads & Ladies!

Just a little blog post, mainly a few photos and a little update.

After being at Worcester University for 2 years Ashley & I decided to take a wee trip around. Basically, we couldn't sit at home for another nice day. (We needed to get a new HDMI lead and it turned into a day of adventures!

I feel like we've spent the last year and a half not realising how many nice things are surrounding us! One different turn and we found the loveliest cafe/bar/restaurant  near the river - definitely somewhere we need to visit! 
We did all of this whilst not spending a penny, and it's definitely encouraged me to go out and see more of the town in the next year before I depart. 

Today has definitely got me ready for the summer season, it's truly upon us! 

xoxo







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe